Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EEE by Genesis N. Valencia

This poem was written by my friend, Genesis N. Valencia. I really liked it because I was able to relate with it. I hope you guys would like it to, especially students from the EEE Institute. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEE
by Genesis N. Valencia

I think that I shall never see
An institute like EEE

This is where students so fresh
End up worn out, if not distressed

We all pray to God all day
In EEE, may we all stay

All the suffering we try to bear
To pass is our only care

A five brings us so much pain
Mercy, we plead; but always in vain

This is life for fools like me
And all others in EEE.

munboi.040109

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Jelo said...

astig. XD

~ un n lng ang nasabi

alai said...

edi si gens na.:))
grabe lang.:))

Patrick said...

Dyel0h: Hahaha! Ang galing galing talaga ni Gens gumawa.

alai.^^: Hahaha! Ang galing no? Nakarelate tayong lahat. Hahaha!