Saturday, October 4, 2008

Confused II

The day after I posted "Confused", I had the chance to talk to one of the persons I was referring to in that post. And after that night, we were already okay. And in my mind I thought, "one down, one more to go." But I was wrong. Everything changed after that night, or should I say, after that week.

For the fourth person I was referring to in that post, I thought that we were okay. But then, that person was somehow giving me the cold shoulder treatment. And I don't know why that person was doing that to me. I wasn't doing anything wrong to that person as far as I'm concerned. And one night, we had the chance to talk to each other and fix things. But I still don't know if we're already okay.

For the second person I was referring to in that post, I'm still confused with what's happening between us. That person is not acting as usual when I'm around. That person seldom talks to me these days. And I'm getting the feeling that that person is only talking to me for the sake of having someone to talk to.

And I'm really irritated right now because the semester is already coming to an end and we still haven't fixed our problems with each other. And it really bothers me. Anyway, I hope that before the semester ends, we would be able to fix our problems and go back to being friends again.

10 comments:

Mike said...

huwait. er. syempre gets ko yung fourth person. pero yung second person...?


kasi yung una... er you were saying "sila" db? then a person, and a person. basta. hahaha.


i think the fourth person was irritated. :)


is second person "feeling close" or not?


delete mo lang pag ayaw m un comment.

Patrick said...

sorry ang gulo.. haha..

kay fourth person.. alam ko ung nafifil niya.. pero sana naiintindihan din niya..

si second person naman.. hindi yun si "feeling close".. isa siya dun sa "sila".. gets?

sorry ang gulo..

Mike said...

ah uki. kk. sige. :)

Mike said...

naiintindihan ka naman nya. haha nagkakaintindihan naman pala eh. pero hindi ibig sabihin eh super mawawala na. hayaan mo lang un. that person's just buying some time. :D

alai said...

oo ngaaa. hehe. basta. pag nkpag-usap na, let time heal the wounds(or not).ü di mabilisan yung effect nun. parang sa gamot. di naman sabay nung moment na ininom mo un eh maffeel mo na ung bisa nun. haha. kelangan mong maghintay hanggang sa kumalat yung gamot sa buong katawan mo. Ü grabe lang.ü gow lang!

Patrick said...

yah.. alam ko naman ung sinasabi niyo..

ang sakin lang naman kasi ay para bang nung isang araw e ok na.. tas nung sumunod na araw e hindi na naman (parang ako lang a.. haha..).. parang ganun.. so nalilito lang talaga ako..

nagets niyo ba?

paxenxa na ha..

sana bago matapos ung sem ay magkaaus na taung lahat..

XOXO:]] said...

ang lagi mo n lng icpn ay okay na at magiging okay ang lahat... kung nkpgusap na kau that means okay n yun. wag mo ng praningin ang sarili mo! hehehe....

Patrick said...

paxenxa na..

sino ka pala XOXO:]]???

XOXO:]] said...

sori nakikiepal lng :]]

ingat...

Patrick said...

okei lang naman un.. hehe.. pero sino ka ba? pakilala ka naman..