Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing Them

I really miss them. Alai, Michaelle, Jelo, and Gens. Our barkada.

I really miss those times.

I miss the times when we would always go to the library after class to use the internet so as not to waste our 30 hours of free internet. Then we would go outside to buy pansit canton and then talk about anything.

I miss the times when we're always hanging out at CASAA after class. We would always buy food and sometimes buy food for those who doesn't have any money. And then we're just gonna talk about anything and play cards up until 6 in the evening. Then we would transfer to either the Main Lib or at the Sunken Garden. There, we would continue talking and playing cards.

I miss the times when we're at the Sunken Garden. Where we would talk all night long. And even once, we played Ice Breaker. It was so much fun because we all opened up to one another. Or sometimes we would just lay on the grass and watch the stars (if there are any) up in the sky.

I really miss those times where we would just hangout after class and bond with one another. And eventhough sometimes I'm feeling out of place, I still wouldn't trade this for anything. Because they're my friends, or should I say, my close friends. And I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. And I'm very thankful that I met people like you guys. I really hope that before this sem ends, we would all be able to fix our problems with one another and go back to the things they were before.

I really miss you guys.

6 comments:

Mike said...

well.



i do hope and pray and wish that i'd still be seeing you guys next sem. kawawa naman ako. hahaha XD

alai said...

aaaaaw. naluha naman ako. haha. pede pa namang gawin yang mga yan eh. gow lang. kaya naten 'to.:D

Patrick said...

Mykel: don't worry.. magagawan naman natin toh ng paraan e.. parang ngayon lang.. sabay tayong maglunch tas magkitakita ulit after class.. hehe..

Alai: grabe! parehas tayo! habang tinatype ko toh ay mejo naluluha rin ako.. naaalala ko kasi ung mga nangyari satin nun.. hay.. sana nga lang before this sem ends ay okay na ang lahat.. lalo na ako.. haha.. at sana gawin pa rin natin ang mga ito hanggang magraduate tayo..

Mike said...

nami-miss ko na si Gens. hahaha. di ko na sya nakikita.

si jelo rin.

baka i-hug ko sila pag nakita ko sila. XD


haha ui next sem. please. magkita pa rin tayo. T-T

XOXO:]] said...

jz b + . f u thnk, do and speak n a + light, u wil n fact attract d +. its a law of d universe, u cnt change it so use it. jz thnk that it will happen, u'l b surprised u r all 2gdr b4 d sem ends. lift it up 2 d Lord, He knows what's best.

Patrick said...

XOXO:]]: ang ganda naman ng sinabi mo.. hehe.. thanks for those wonderful words.. teka.. sino ka pala?