Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Musical

Last Saturday, my family and I watched High School Musical 3: Senior Year. I really enjoyed the movie. It was full of drama, comedy, and of course, music, lots and lots of it.

I really liked the story. It was trying to show how the perfect senior year of a high school student should be. And it also shows how high school life affects the decisions a person makes regarding his/her future.

After watching the movie, I realized that I had an unsightly senior year. I really missed on a lot of things. Just like the prom. We didn't have a prom, just a high school dance and a Graduation Ball. I didn't enjoy it much, especially our Graduation Ball where it really caused a stir between me and my friends. Even my lovelife was dull because it was an all boys school. So it really sucked for me. I was also really shy back then, so I wasn't used to approaching girls. And also, upon reaching graduation, me and my bestfriends had some problems with each another. So it really sucked. How I wished that I could go back in time and start all over again.

Another thing that I liked in the movie were their songs. To my surprise, I liked all of their songs. Unlike in the previous movies where I only liked a handful of it. I really enjoyed it all. And up until now, I'm still singing the songs especially Right Here, Right Now, Just Wanna Be With You, and Can I Have This Dance. I really love this songs.

And that's it. I really recommend you in watching this movie. They say that in movies having sequels, the first movie will always be the best. But I disagree. Because in the High School Musical series, this third and last movie was the best.

0 comments: