Monday, September 29, 2008

High School Friends

Last night was one of the best nights I had with my high school friends.

Jansie and Reyson (2 of my close friends in Marist), went to my house last night. It was supposedly only Reyson that would come because he was gonna borrow my 3rd year English book. But earlier that day, while I was having my exam in EEE 33, he texted Jansie and asked if he could teach him about Windows Movie Maker. And he also texted me if I could teach him. So I said okay, but I'm not good at it. So when I got home and opened my YM, I received a PM from Jansie. He was asking if Reyson was already here. And I said no and asked him if he would also like to come to my house. He said okay. So later that night, Reyson and Jansie arrived. Jansie was teaching Reyson how to edit videos while I was preparing for my interview the next day. After teaching, Reyson found our yearbook on the table. So he grabbed it and started to flip the pages.

And this was where it all started. Reyson was giving comments on every person he saw. He was telling us stories and updating us with what was happening to them. Jansie was also doing the same. I was really shocked with what happened to our classmates. I didn't thought that they would end up like that. But for some, I wasn't surprised anymore. Then we started reminscing on our high school life. We were enumerating all the memories we had during high school, may it be funny or sad. Gosh. We really miss it, especially our teachers, like Mrs. Garlit and Ma'am Ginnie. And then we started talking about our college lives. On how it was very different from our high school life. We were laughing and talking the whole night. Updating ourselves with the latest happenings with our classmates. It was truly a fun and memorable night.

And at around 11 PM, they left.

0 comments: