Friday, December 12, 2008

Posting

It's been two weeks since I last posted. And within that period, so much have already happened to me. I just didn't have the time to type it. I've been very busy with exams and rehearsals for Awitan. I'm really lacking in sleep right now. I still need to study for my two exams tomorrow, which are Math 55 and Math 114. And I still need to write a report for CWTS. Damn! There's so many things to do.

Tomorrow is really going to be a very hectic day for me. I have a CWTS class tomorrow. Right after it is the Math 55 first long exam. Then right after that is the Math 114 first long exam. And right after that is the Awitan which will be held at SM City North Edsa.

Anyway. That's all for now. I'll just tell everything that happened to me for the past two weeks on Sunday. Bye. ^^,

6 comments:

kona-chan rules the world ^_^ said...

Hoy, Monday na ^_^

Patrick said...

sorry di ako nakapagpost kahapon.. sobrang busy ko kasi.. sa bakasyon ko na lang ikkwento lahat..

Dr. McMuffin said...

Hoy, Bakasyon na!

Haha.

Patrick said...

ngayon pa lang ung official start ng bakasyon ko! haha..

kona-chan rules the world ^_^ said...

so asan na? :))

Patrick said...

sorry a.. maya-maya pa.. mejo bangag pa ako..