Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthdays and Overnight I

It all started the night before December 16. I was panicking because it was already very late and I still haven't finished wrapping my presents for my friends. And in addition to that, I was also busy chatting with her. So I slept at around one in the morning. Good thing we didn't have classes in PE anymore.

The next day was supposedly our last day in school, and it was Jelo's birthday too. I still had a class in Art Stud 1, Math 55 and EEE 23. During lunch time, I gave my birthday and Christmas presents to them. And we also had our annual exchanged gifts. The present that I got was from Rhayne, and it was a 300 pesos gift certificate at Fully Booked. Thanks Rhayne! ^^,

After classes, I was supposed to meet with Anna at the FC to give her my Christmas gift. The others went with me. After that, we went to Melchor Hall, then to Joaqim's to eat, and then back to the Eng'g steps to watch the Maskipaps. We waited until the Circuit pair performed. After that, me, Michaelle, Jorge, Wes, Rhayne, Karlo, and Jelo met up with Rhayne's father because he was going to give us a ride.

When we got to my house, we played Pusoy Dos and Twister. It was so much fun. Then midnight came, and we greeted Rhayne a happy birthday. At around 2 o' clock, Troy, Martin and JE finally arrived and we were able to eat burgers. After eating, we again played Twister, and then Truth or Truth.

We slept at around four in the morning. When I woke up, I was shocked because my head was in between Jelo's and Jorge's butts. Hahaha!

Rhayne had to leave early because he still had a class. He left at around six. The rest of us ate breakfast. And soon after, Jelo and Michaelle left at around eight. And the rest, including me, left at around nine.

I really enjoyed this overnight. It's really a night to remember. Thank you Alai, Loribelle, and Rhayne for your gifts. ^^,

2 comments:

kona-chan rules the world ^_^ said...

Buti di sila umutot. Medyo disturbing eh :))

Patrick said...

hahaha! onga e.. or not.. hahaha.. hindi nga ako umalis sa puwesto ko nung nagising ako e.. sa sobrang antok ko, natulog ulet ako.. :))