Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthdays and Overnight II

After the overnight, we all went back to UP because some still had classes, while others came for the Lantern Parade, Miss Engineering, and for the free engineering shirts by Meralco.

Karlo still had a Math 55 class. So I decided to go and sit-in in his class. But when we got there, they didn't have a class after all. So we went to the tambayan to get our Circuit shirts. After which we went to the Eng'g cafe to eat lunch. And then to the ESC to fall in line for the free shirts. And to my surprise, we were the first in line! Hahaha!

After getting our shirts, Karlo left and I stayed at the Eng'g steps to wait for Jorge. When Jorge arrived, we went to the ESC to fall in line for the free shirts. He asked me if I could proxy for Jelo. So I said yes, and I had to get rid of the stamp on my arm so I could get another shirt. Good thing the stamp was easy to erase. After getting the shirts, we went back to the Eng'g steps for the lantern parade. There, we met with Alai and Michaelle.

The parade started at around four in the afternoon. I really enjoyed it, especially the ones made by the College of Fine Arts. Then we went to Joaqim's to eat dinner. Then we went to the UP Theater for Miss Engineering. There, we met with Greggue and we played Pusoy Dos. After playing, we fell in line. At around nine in the evening, the fireworks display began. It was really beautiful to watch. It lasted for around ten minutes I think. After the fireworks, we went inside. The program lasted until two in the morning. It was really hilarious to watch especially when my high school classmate was one of the contestants. Hahaha! I really enjoyed it.

Anyway, that's it. By the way, I would like to thank Denise and Christine for their gifts to me. ^^,

0 comments: