Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Over

I just have to accept the fact that sem break is finally over. It was fun while it lasted. I got to do many things during the sem break.

I'm finally finished with the application process for UP Circuit. I'm officially a member!

I got to attend Alyssa's debut which was so much fun, especially the bonding moments.

I got to meet a new friend. Her name is Rosa Melencio (Troy's bestfriend).

I got to read Angels and Demons, The Alchemist, and A Walk To Remember. Right now, I'm still reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm somehow frustrated because I was planning to read more books, like Deception Point and Digital Fortress. But I guess, since I was kinda busy, I only managed to allot a small time to read books.

I finally managed to upgrade the designs of my Friendster, Multiply, and Blogger accounts. Though it's not that aesthetically appealing as I was hoping for. But still, it's way much better than the previous layouts.

I was able to clean my room. Finally! After the first semester ended, my room was really a mess. I'm glad that I was able to clean it. Now it looks neat and clean.

Finally, I was able to go to SM City Marikina. It's not that big, but it looks like SM City The Block.

I managed to watch 2 movies, High School Musical 3: Senior Year, and Max Payne. I really won't forget HSM3. I really loved it.

I was able to fully understand the game of poker. Thanks to Jelo, I now know how to play poker. And somehow, I'm addicted to it.

I even cried. (I don't wanna talk about it)

I realized so many things with myself and my friends. And now, everything's clear between us.

And that's all, I guess. But I'm really frustrated that I wasn't able to learn how to play guitar. That really sucks. I just hope that someday, I would learn how to play it.

So goodbye sem break..

..and hello 2nd sem!

I'm really hoping that I'll enjoy the second sem as I had enjoyed the first sem. Goodluck to me.

0 comments: