Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crush

I had this crush on someone during the first sem. We were classmates in CWTS - Mil Sci 1. We didn't know each other then. Until the latter part, when one of my blockmates, who was her schoolmate back then, introduced us to each other. During those times, it was only a crush, and nothing more than that. I didn't even think about her during the sem break.

But then, second sem came. And we were still classmates in CWTS - Mil Sci 2. We're even groupmates. And that's where it all started. In our group, we were the only ones who knew each other. So most of the time, we're talking to each other. I really liked talking to her. It's like I can say whatever I want to say to her. And I realized that I wasn't shy when I'm talking to her. Because normally, when I have a crush on someone, I have a hard time talking to her. And then it hit me. I think I like her. But not to the point that I'm falling for her. I just like her, as of now.

And now I'm planning to give her a Christmas gift. But I don't know what. So I asked my friends. One said to me to give her a pillow or a stuffed toy, stuffed with microbeads. Another said that anything will do. "She'll appreciate whatever you give her. She's not picky", he texted. So I decided to give her a pillow or a stuffed toy, stuffed with microbeads.

Two days ago, I went to Trinoma to find gifts for her and my friends. I saw a store that sells stuffed toys that's stuffed with microbeads. There was not much to choose from. So I decided to look for another store. But I couldn't find any. So I thought that since my family and I would go to SM Megamall the next day, I would surely find more there. But I didn't. I didn't even find a store that sell that stuff. So I decided that I would go back to Trinoma on Tuesday or Thursday, and buy the stuffed toy that I think she would like.

I really hope that she'll like what I'm gonna give her for Christmas. ^_^

13 comments:

kona-chan rules the world ^_^ said...

Wow naman Bamba! Ang sweet :))

Wala ba sa SM North? Meron ata sa Gift Gate sa tapat ng National... kaso baka yun rin ang nakita mo sa Trinoma.

Woot, sana magustuhan nga nya :D

Patrick said...

hehe.. :D

hindi ako tumingin sa SM North e..
diba puro Hello Kitty sa Gift Gate?

hay.. sana nga magustuhan niya..

ang problema ko lang kasi.. may boyfriend na siya.. pero sabi nung isa, wala na raw.. pero sa multiply parang sila pa rin.. kaya ang gulo..

kona-chan rules the world ^_^ said...

Haha, like mo lang naman yung tao eh... di mo naman pinopormahan kaya okay lang. Unless nagseselos ka :P

Meron rin dapat sa Toy Kingdom... naghahanap kasi kami dati. Ayun...

Patrick said...

onga naman.. ano ngayon kung may boyfriend siya? hindi naman masama magbigay ng regalo diba? haha..

hmm.. mga magkano naman sa Toy Kingdom? diba mahal dun? ung nasa Trinoma kasi nasa 200 e..

Anonymous said...

ayun.bgLa ko nalang naclick tong blog site mo or whatever you call it.

frankly, stuff toys are so last season. npaka common na nun. think of something else. something sweet though.=)

Jelo said...

[Kyle] - Bro, he only liked her. I think it's inappropriate for him to give her sweet stuffs. Stuff toys are good.

Go Bamba! Haha.

Patrick said...

Jelo..

wag mo i-bro yan.. hahaha..

hehe.. salamat! ^_^
katext ko nga siya ngayon e.. hehehe.. wala lang..

Jelo said...

Ay, hindi ba yan si Kyle? Akala ko si Kyle. T__T Sorry. Haha.

Patrick said...

hindi.. hahaha.. Kylie ung nakalagay.. hindi Kyle.. hahaha..

Mike said...

lol adik si jelo. haha


anyway. feeling ko magugustuhan nya yung microbeaded pillow kung yun man ireregalo mo. hehe at, meron nun sa gift gate. dun ako bumili e. pero sa glorietta yun. haha ganun niregalo ko kay jorge nung 1st anniv namin. lol.

Anonymous said...

^_^

ajbugek said...

waw. haha. sino to? :))
wala akong alam. haha. epal lang.

Patrick said...

Michaelle: hehe.. galing nga sa Gift Gate ung binili ko.. hahaha! pero hindi ko alam nung una na sa Gift Gate pala yun.. may nakita kasi akong isang stall.. edi binili ko na.. tas habang naglalakad ako, nakita ko yung Gift Gate.. tas ganung ganun ung andun.. hahaha..

Luree: Hi Lori! ^^,

AJ: hahaha.. kaklase ko sa CWTS.. ^^,