Saturday, November 22, 2008

Second Sem

Two weeks have already past since the first day of classes. And now I'm getting used to with my schedule. And here's what I think would be my routine for the rest of the sem.

On mondays, I would meet with Greggue at around 7:30 in the morning to compare answers with the exercises given on ES 11. After the ES11 Lab, I would go to Rodic's to have lunch with Greggue, Alai, Rhayne, and Eman. After lunch, it's either I would stay in UP for a while, or go home already.

On tuesdays, I would leave my Art Stud 1 class 15 minutes before time, and run to the Math Building. After our Math 55 class, I would eat lunch at CS or wherever with Greggue, Jelo, Rhayne, Alai, Kyle, Loribelle, Wes, Michaelle, and Jorge. Then after our EEE 23 Lec, Michaelle and I would meet and hang around in UP while waiting for Jorge to finish his class.

On wednesdays, I would usually arrive an hour early for our ES 11 Lec. I would then reserve seats for Greggue, Martin, Eman, Rhayne, Dondon, and Gens. I would also bring my jacket just in case I can't take the cold temperature at our Math 114 classroom. After our Math 114 class, I would eat at the CS Canteen. After that, it's either I'll be with Jelo, Greggue and Loribelle, or I would just go the the library and read a book or study while waiting for our EEE 23 DC. After our class, I would either wait in the tambayan for our Awitan rehearsal, or I would go directly to the College of Music.

On thursdays, it would be the same as my tuesday schedule. The difference is that after our EEE 23 Lec, it's either I would go home already, or go to UST with Jelo or by myself to meet someone.

On fridays, it would also be the same as my wednesday schedule. But the difference is that I don't have a EEE 23 class in the afternoon. So I would either go to the tambayan and wait for the rehearsals, or sit-in in Greggue's class, or go to the library to read a book or study, or go directly to the College of Music and wait there.

And on saturdays, after our CWTS Mil Sci 2 class, it's either we would eat at Mcdo Philcoa and hang around til the afternoon, or eat somewhere else in UP, like in Molave, and also hang around til the afternoon.

So that's pretty much what my routine would be for the rest of the sem.

4 comments:

kona-chan rules the world ^_^ said...

mukhang haggard sem mo ngayon ah :))

go bamba! kaya mo yan. heheh.

Patrick said...

haggard talaga.. haha.. and in addition to that, may mga problema pa ako.. hahaha..

anyway, thanks for dropping by.. ^_^
kahit papaano may nagbabasa pa rin ng blog ko.. hehe.. salamat.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

waah!
tignan mo ung 'labels'!

"rhaye"

T__T

Patrick said...

ay! sorry.. hahaha..

ayan.. napalitan ko na..